How to Earn Money on YouTube in India in 2022 [Guide for Beginners]
Do you want to make money from YouTube in 2022? Want to know how much YouTube pays in India for every 1000 views? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Today, I’m going to tell you what I’ve learned about YouTube in the past two years. If you’re just starting out, I’ll give you 5 new YouTube Channel ideas that will help you grow in a very short amount of time.
We all know that YouTube is the second largest search engine right now. Most of us use YouTube instead of Google or any other search engine to find answers to questions. Many people would rather watch videos than read articles. So, if you want to make a living on YouTube in 2022, now is the best time to start. You can start a career as a video blogger on YouTube with no money at all. You only need a simple camera and a mic. YouTube lets you make and post as much HD or Full HD content as you want. So you have a lot of opportunities to grow and build your career quickly on YouTube.
How to earn money on YouTube?
How do you earn money on youtube? Both YouTube and Blogging are made by Google. YouTube is the best place to start a career because you don’t have to pay anything to do it. You don’t have to pay a single rupee to build your career on YouTube either. On the other hand, if you want to start a career with a blog or website in India, you have to spend at least Rs. 3000–4000. You have to pay for Domain and Hosting. Not only do you have to pay for a domain and hosting, but if you want a good theme, you have to spend more money.
Google Adsense is the main way that YouTube and blogs make money. After following some Google Adsense Approval Tricks on websites, you can start using Adsense. But on YouTube, you have to do a lot of work before you can start making money with Google Adsense. From what I’ve seen, a beginner needs at least a year to get to this point.
There are many things that are the same and different about Blogging and YouTube. But if you want to make money, blogging is better than YouTube. Because you can make 5–6 times more from Google Adsense than YouTube.
You have to follow some rules if you want to make money on YouTube.
On YouTube Channel, there are 1000 subscribers.
Over 4000 hours, or 2,40,000 minutes, have been watched on YouTube in the last year.
These are the two rules you have to follow if you want to make money on YouTube with Google Adsense. Since last year, I’ve been in charge of two YouTube channels, so I have a lot of experience that will definitely help you reach your goal.
First of all, I want to tell you not to be upset if you’ve been working on YouTube for a year and still haven’t reached your goal. Because in 2022, there are many ways to make money on YouTube. In this article, I’ll show you how I make money on YouTube without using Google Adsense. At the moment, I have two YouTube channels and I worked part-time.
How to Get Your First 1000 YouTube Subscribers?
As you just read, you need 1000 subscribers on your YouTube channel before you can start making money from it. So, the question that comes to mind is how to get the first 1,000 subscribers on YouTube Channel in one year.
Many people start a YouTube channel, post some videos, and then quit after a few months. All of this happens because they don’t pick the right niche. Niche means topic. If you chose a topic just to make money, you wouldn’t be able to stay in business for long. For example, if you know a lot about movies, actors, directors, etc., you could make a lot of money. But you make a Technology YouTube channel because you know that Tech YouTubers make a lot of money from many different sources. Then I’m sorry, my friend, but you’ll be leaving this place soon.
To get your first 1000 YouTube subscribers, you just need to take a few easy steps.
- Make a Channel about your favourite topic or niche.
- Before making a video, you should do research on the subject.
- Make videos that aren’t on YouTube or that don’t have good information on them.
- Make a video where you show your face. This will help people connect with you.
- Ask people to like your channel, share it, and subscribe to it.
- Always try to post videos that are popular and have good information as soon as you can.
- At least one video should be posted every day.
- Use the PicsArt or PixelLab app on your phone to make a catchy thumbnail.
- Add a title that can be clicked on. Write something about this video.
- Use HTML Viewer to look at the tags of your competitors. And include these tags in your video.
- If you have a PC or laptop, you can install the Tubebuddy Chrome Extension and see where your video tags rank.
- If a video gets a lot of views, try to make the next ones about something related. For instance, if a video review of an HP 14Q CS0023TU laptop gets a lot of views, you could make more videos about HP 14Q laptops.
- Try making videos about well-known creators if you want to get better results quickly. Always try to make videos about them that are good. Like why you like them or what you’ve learned from them, etc.
- Add I and End buttons to your videos.
- Last but not least, share your videos on all social media sites like Instagram, Twitter, etc.
So, here is what I’ve learned from YouTube over the past year. There’s no guarantee that these tips will help you get more popular on YouTube, but it’s likely that they will. As you can see, there is no shortcut mentioned above, because there is no shortcut that works for YouTube or Blogging. Try to be passionate, pay attention to your content, and post videos often.
How To Start Affiliate Marketing Without Money in 2022
How to Watch YouTube Videos for 4000 Hours?
As I said, you need 4000 hours of watch time in the last year and 1000 subscribers to start making money from your YouTube channel. If you use the above YouTube tips to get to 1000 subscribers, your channel will automatically have 4000 hours of watch time. But if you don’t, I have some more suggestions that will help you get 4000 hours of watch time in a year.
- Make Longer Videos.
- Put up videos about the same thing twice or three times a week. For example, if your video on Work From Home Jobs gets a lot of views, upload more videos on the same topic, like how to find the best work from home jobs for students and how to make money from work from home jobs, etc.
- Always try to post videos that are at least 10 minutes long. Research shows that the average amount of time spent watching a YouTube video is 4:17. So you need to make videos that are at least this long or longer.
- If your video is funny, a vlog, or something similar, cut the best part of this one and put it at the start. This helps a lot to get people to watch for a few more minutes.
- If your longest video is 10 minutes long and people watch it for an average of one minute, you should post at least three videos every day.
- Always ask a question in your video and tell people to answer it in the comments. It makes more people talk about it. If more people like and comment on your video, it’s likely that it will go viral.
- Upload as many trending videos as you can in a day that are related to your niche.
- Don’t change your niche. If you stick to the basics, you’ll see results in 6 to 7 months
Three Innovative YouTube Channel Ideas
If you have not yet identified a specialty for your YouTube Channel, I would like to recommend three fresh YouTube Channel ideas on which I want to begin work. Nonetheless, I did not have much time. Therefore, I would be thrilled if you began making videos on these themes and expanded your channel.
The three new YouTube Channel concepts are,,
- Today’s Dream11 Prediction Team for Cricket Matches.
- Review of an upcoming web series, film, or song.
- Free Fire or PUBG Tricks and Tips in a regional language, such as Hindi, or Gujarati.
- Actor or actress from a television series news, information, social media updates, etc.
Make Money on YouTube without Adsense
Many people believe that Google Adsense is the only option to monetize a YouTube channel. In contrast, this is demonstrably false. Only 10 percent of popular creators’ profits come from Adsense. And the rest 90% is from Affiliate, Paid Promotion, Brand Collaboration, and Merchandise, among others.
You may be wondering how a newbie might earn money on YouTube using these methods. Affiliate marketing is highly difficult for a beginning, yet it is possible to earn money with it. Without Adsense, you may earn between $30,000 and $40,000 per month as an Amazon Affiliate.
I shared these secrets with you because if you follow them and achieve success, I will be really pleased.
If you have already started a YouTube channel without success, you are likely not following the fundamentals. I’ve prepared YouTube Channel Earning Secrets to guide and assist you based on my two years of expertise. I am aware that it will not work for many individuals. because time is required. If you believe you will begin to see favourable outcomes on day one, you are mistaken. I am a YouTube expert, but it will still take me 8 to 9 months to monetize my second channel.
If the article ‘How To Make Money From Your YouTube Channel in India in 2022’ was helpful, please share it with your friends and family. In order for them to implement these YouTube Monetization and YouTube Earnings Tips on their channel.