KWfinder Review 2022 – Is It good?
With KWFinder, keyword research has never been easier.
To get an honest assessment of KwFinder, here is the place to go!.
One or all of these factors could be to blame if you’re seeing a lack of traffic from search engines.
There’s no keyword research going on here.
If you aren’t doing keyword research, you won’t be able to identify the right keywords.
You’ll also need a good keyword research tool in order to come up with superior keywords.
Where KWFinder comes in handy is here It has all the tools you need to locate long-tail keywords with low competition in any niche. The cherry on top? It’s a steal for the money.
After reading this KWFinder review, you can make an informed decision on whether or not to use it. In addition, you’ll find a free 10-day trial inside!
Is This Keyword Research Tool Worth the Hype in 2022? [10-Day Free Trial Included] is my KWFinder review.
Please explain what KWFinder is to me.
Let’s take a closer look at the tool itself before diving into its features, benefits, and drawbacks.
To uncover thousands of long-tail keywords with low SEO complexity, Mangools developed KWFinder, a keyword research tool.
Big brands like Adidas, Alexa, and Airbnb utilise Mangools since it is a well-known brand, and you can get all five of the following tools for a low, flat rate.
- KWfinder (useful for finding the right keywords for your website)
- SERPWatcher (useful for creating your first tracking to see daily keyword rankings)
- LinkMiner (helpful for discovering the backlinks of your competitors)
- SERPChecker (useful for seeing local search results for 50K locations)
- SiteProfiler (useful for getting deeper SEO insights of any website)
- Keywords linked to 2.5 billion (their keyword database is growing rapidly with the addition of over 20 million related keywords every month)
- 52,000 serviced locations, with an average of 100 million competitor keywords analysed monthly (including cities and countries)
This is a great tool for finding low-competition keywords in virtually any field, even if it isn’t as comprehensive as Ahrefs (with over 10.2 billion keywords) or Semrush (with over 20 billion keywords).
List of KWFinder’s Highlights
With KWFinder, you’ll get access to a plethora of useful tools. KWFinder offers the following features:
- Identify hundreds of long-tail keywords in any industry using this tool.
- A feature that allows you to search keywords by domain so that you can easily identify your competitors’ keywords
- Any keyword’s monthly search volume, including the trend, can be seen online.
- Find low-competition keywords by providing you with a keyword difficulty score.
- Calculate the cost per click (CPC) for any keyword.
- If you’re running Google Ads, you may use this tool to see how competitive a keyword is in PPC.
- It is possible to see the SERP overview and all the highest-ranking sites for any search.
- With the help of keyword lists, you can quickly organise your keywords.
- Importing keywords in bulk is now possible.
- A wide range of keyword metrics, such as DA and PA as well as TrustFlow and Estimated Visits, are available through this tool.
- In addition, you may see keyword search trends in the past.
- No credit card required! You can try it for 10 days and see if it’s for you.
Learn How to Use KWFinder to Discover Hundreds of Simple-to-Rank Keywords!
Two major steps are included in any keyword research.
- Getting a list of relevant terms
- Analyse each of those keywords.
Let’s talk about how to use KWFinder to do proper keyword research so that you can learn how to find and analyse the RIGHT keywords to increase your search traffic.
You can learn how to use KWFinder for keyword research in this tutorial.
Use the free trial of KWFinder to maximise your learning experience.
Search by keyword on the “Search by Keyword” tab, select an area (mainly where your target audience is), then click on “Find keywords” to get started.
Use the Keywords Filter to Find What You’re Looking. As you can see, we’ve chosen “WordPress hosting” as an example term and the United States as an English-speaking region.
To get the most out of your plan, you’ll get up to 700 keyword ideas, and you can locate them in three sections:
- Related keywords
Note: KWFinder’s “Related keywords” tab provides keyword suggestions based on KWFinder’s databases, whereas “Autocomplete” and “Questions” provide keyword suggestions based on Google Suggest.
According to KWFinder, our example keyword yielded roughly 609 “Related keywords.”
KWFinder- related keywords
Searching for keywords that are closely related to your target term can be a huge assist in improving your search engine rankings.
In the “Autocomplete” area, KWFinder generated about 240 keywords. These are the search terms that Google has retrieved from its search results.
The “Questions” tab now has 25 keywords.
Using question-based keywords to write FAQ schema or to gain highlighted snippets for your content is a great way to get featured content.
When selecting keywords from any of the three categories listed above, keep the following three considerations in mind
- Volume (monthly search volume for the keyword)
- CPC (keyword value, cost per click value for the keyword)
- KD (Keyword Difficulty)
Fortunately, Mangools has established an accurate KD metric based on the link profile of URLs that appear at the top of Google search results.
You can use this KD chart to uncover KWFinder keywords that are simple to rank.
The KD graph to locate low competitive keywords that are easy to rank for, make sure to search for keywords with a KD score of less than 40. When compared to other keywords with a greater KD percentage, these keywords may be easier to rank for in the SERPs others with a lower KD percentage.
Watch out for the competition.
When conducting keyword research, it’s critical to discover which websites are currently ranked highest for any given phrase.
Why? Targeting keywords that appear in the top 10 search results for new or low-ranking websites is an option. Those keyword words should be avoided if only high authority sites appear on the first page of search results.
KWFinder provides an overview of your competition in the search engine results page (SERP). Check it out;
As you can see in the sample keyword search results shown above, a site with a lower DA (Domain Authority) is among the first 10 results. As a result, 10x better material may be used to target such keywords.
A quick analysis of all the indicators mentioned in the SERP overview above is provided below.
- DA ( Domain Authority) SEO (search engine optimisation): MOZ has created an algorithm that predicts how well the domain will rank on a scale of zero to 100. ( 100 being the highest)
- PA(page authority): As the name suggests, PA is a statistic established by MOZ that predicts how well an individual page will rank in a search engine results page (SERP) (100 being the highest). MOZ has created an algorithm that predicts how well the domain will rank on a scale of zero to 100. (100 being the highest).
- CF(Citation flow): According to Majestic’s flow tool, the amount of backlinks to a URL is used to estimate its authority, ranging from 0 to 100.
- Trust flow (TF): Backlink quality is another Majestic tool measure that estimates how important the website is based on the number and quality of backlinks.
- Links: The entire number of links pointing to the URL may be seen here.
- LPS (Link Profile Strength): Link profile (Min=0 to Max=100) it provides an assessment of how difficult is to rank.
- EV-There is an estimate of how many people will visit each month in the EV (Estimated Visits) field.
- FB- Shows you how many times the URL has been shared on Facebook.
Identify the keywords used by your competitors
It’s a great approach to get ideas for traffic generating keywords by analysing what your competitors are doing.
With KWFinder, it’s easy to see what keywords your competitors are using to their advantage.
You can do it this way.
Click on the Search by Domain option on the KWFinder and input a URL or the domain of one of your competitors. Click on “Find Keywords” to begin your search
As a result, you’ll be given a list of the most popular keywords for that domain.
There is a list of terms that your competitors are ranking for, as seen above.
In addition, you’ll learn things like;
- Get close competitors to your competitor
- Organic keywords that make your competitors rank
- Paid Google Ads keywords that your competitors are utilising to rank for (if any)
You will be able to get all those keywords by;
- Keyword ranking positions
- Search volume
- EV (Estimated visits per month)
- KD (keyword difficulty)
Filtering all search results is also possible using the “Filter” tool, so you can quickly limit down your term list.
Our KWFinder tutorial on how to locate better keywords did you find useful? So, what are you waiting for? You may sign up for a free trial of Mangools via this link.
Click Here to Try KWFinder Free for 10-Days (No credit card needed!)
Is KWFinder the only keyword research tool you’ll ever need?
This keyword research tool has certain limitations, but it’s a good place to start for newbies and website owners.
If you use a tool like Semrush, for example, you have access to a colossal database of keywords.
Most of the time, you’ll get 10x of keyword ideas.
Is KWFinder the only keyword research tool you’ll ever need?
Even though KWFinder is a wonderful tool for novices and website owners, it is not an ultimate keyword research tool due of its limitations in delivering keyword ideas.
There is a huge amount of keyword data available when using paid tools like Semrush.
Most of the time, you’ll get tens of thousands of keyword ideas. Using the “WordPress hosting” example from the KWFinder tutorial, we get the same result in Semrush.
- More than 12,000 permutations of the keywords are available to searchers.
- More than 2,000 keywords based on a series of questions
There was only one result for the same term from KWFinder in the comparison;
- Nearly 600 distinct keyword combinations are conceivable.
- Keywords based on questions:
As a result, Semrush provides you with 10 times as many keyword suggestions as any other keyword research tool.
KWFinder, on the other hand, isn’t terrible. In terms of value for money, it’s an excellent choice.
KWFinder (Magoolsentry-level )’s service is only $30 per month, while Semrush’s basic plan costs over $120 per month.
KWFinder from Mangools is a lot more affordable than most expensive SEO tools.
So, if you’re on a tight budget and need a reliable keyword research tool, KWFinder is a wonderful option.
For the ultimate keyword generator, you may want to check out Semrush or other SEO tools like Ahrefs.
There are three different KWFinder pricing plans.
In addition to the tools listed below, KWFinder is part of Mangools Tools, a company that specialises in SEO tools.
- KWFinder (This tool is used for Keyword Research)
- SERPChecker (This tool is used for SERP Analysis)
- SERPWatcher (This tool is used for Rank Tracking)
- LinkMiner (This tool is used for Backlink Analysis)
- SiteProfiler (This tool is used for SEO metrics & Insights)
As a result, the KWFinder tool does not have an exclusive price because it requires a Mangools account before it can be used.
Mangools has three pricing tiers:
- Mangools Basic.
- Mangools Premium
- Mangools Agency
Let’s have a look at their price plans and their limits to help you decide which one is best for you.
1.Mangools Basic.You may get all of the following features for just $29.90 per month (and $358.80 paid upon purchase) with the Mangools Basic plan, which is ideal for beginners.
- Searches for keywords each day: 100 (KWFinder allows you to do up to 100 keyword searches in 24 hours)
- 200 out of 700 search results had suggested keywords.
- There are 25 competing keywords for every single search on our site.
- Daily SERP searches: 100
- The number of keywords that are tracked daily: 200.
- A daily average of 2,000 backlink rows
- There are 20 site searches carried out each day (you can analyse up to 20 URLs in SiteProfiler every 24 hours)
- Access to several accounts at the same time is not supported.
2. Mangools Premium: This plan from Mangools is a highly recommended one for SEO enthusiasts and most bloggers. To receive the following features, you’ll pay $39.90 each month (and $478.80 paid at purchase).
- keyword research per day: 500 (you can perform up to 500 keyword searches within 24 hours using KWFinder)
- 700 of 700 keyword recommendations are returned for each search.
- Keywords in use by competitors per search: unlimited
- 500 searches per day on Google’s search engine results page
- Every day, 700 keywords were monitored.
- Per day, there are 7000 backlink rows.
- The number of visits to a given website each day: 70 (you can analyse up to 70 URLs in SiteProfiler every 24 hours)
- Logins occurring at the same time: 3 (that means, up to 3 devices can be logged in at the same time)
3. Mangools Agency: This plan, which costs $79.90 per month ($958.80 billed at purchase), is ideal for teams or agencies. It includes the following limits.
- A daily average of 1200 keyword searches (you can perform up to 1200 keyword searches within 24 hours using KWFinder)
- 700 out of 700 possible keywords have been found using this search.
- The number of competitor terms that can be searched for at once is unlimited.
- Every day, there are approximately 1200 searches on the search engine results page (SERP).
- Keywords monitored on a daily basis: 1500
- A daily average of 15,000 backlinks
- Searches per day for the site: 150 (you can analyse up to 150 URLs in SiteProfiler every 24 hours)
- No. of concurrent logins: ten (that means, up to 10 devices can be logged in at the same time)
Click Here to Try KWFinder Free for 10-Days (No credit card needed!)
For a 40% savings, sign up for their annual pricing options. The service can be upgraded, downgraded, or cancelled at any moment.
Pros and Cons of KWFinder
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of KWFinder.
KWFinder makes it incredibly simple to locate low-complexity keywords.
This tool’s search data is superior than most other paid tools in terms of search volume and keyword difficulty (KD).
Starting at just $29 a month, they have extremely low price choices.
In addition to KWFinder, a Mangools tools account grants you access to four other tools.
Additionally, by entering a domain, you may check what your competitors are ranked for
In addition, it provides you with historical data.
It has more than 2.5 billion keywords in its database.
The number of keyword searches you can perform each day is limited by KWFinder. For example, KWFinder allows you to run 1200 keyword searches in 24 hours on their most expensive plan (Mangools Agency). However, even though these limits are updated every 24 hours, it is not the best option for heavy users.
The opinions of other KWFinder users can be found here.
In the SEO community, KWFinder is a well-liked keyword research tool, and here’s what others have to say about it:
The KWFinder reviews
It has been included on a number of reputable websites, where it received high marks from the authors who have reviewed it.