Upstox Refer and Earn → ₹400 On Every Successful Referral
Hello friends, I hope everyone is healthy and doing well. Today’s essay will discuss the Upstox Refer and Earn Offer. For each successful referral of a friend to Upstox, you will receive 400 in your bank account. You will get 100 in your Upstox account when your referral opens a Demat account. Afterward, if they invest money, you will receive an additional 300 yen.
People in India are becoming increasingly interested in mutual funds, SIP, investments, etc. The days when we could only invest offline are over; we can now invest online as well. Apps such as Upstox, Groww, Zerodha, Ind Money, etc. play a larger role in this scenario. PhonePe also allows us to invest our money in liquid funds and mutual funds.
Upstox is also an online investment and trading application. This app allows us to invest in SIP, mutual funds, and digital gold. In addition, we can earn 400 for each successful referral. A few weeks ago, the referral prize for each successful recommendation was 600.
Best Trading Apps in India To Earn Money Without Investment
Disclaimer- Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Download the Upstox App
Upstox is a wide-range bargain broker company situated in Mumbai. This discount broker once went under the name RKSV Securities. In 2011, the company was created in India. These companies were established by Raghu Kumar, Ravi Kumar, and Shrinivas Viswanath.
Through the Upstox app, we may invest in digital gold, IPOs, and mutual funds. Here, we can review the top twenty market capitals and invest accordingly. The portfolio component of this application allows users to review their positions and assets.
Upstox Demat Account Opening
Create an Upstox Demat account.
If you wish to open an Upstox Demat account, you must provide certain documentation. To open a Demat account with Upstox, you need a PAN Card, a Bank Account, a Mobile Number, and an Aadhar Card linked to a Mobile Number.
- First, go to the page where you can open an Upstox demat account.
- Sign up by giving us your phone number and email address.
- Next, give your PAN Card number and the date you were born.
- Now give us your basic information and information about your bank.
- You have to send in your digital signature on the next page.
- On the “Connect your Digilocker with Upstox” page, you have to enter the phone number that is linked to your Aadhar card.
- Type in the OTP and finish an e-sign.
- After that, the Upstox team will check your documents and, within two days, will open your demat account.
- If all the documents and information you sent in are correct, the Upstox referral bonus will be put in your wallet.
Upstox Refer and Earn
If you have friends who will use your referral code and referral link to download Upstox, you have a good chance of making a good amount of money. The best thing about Upstox’s refer-and-earn programme is that you can send all of your earnings to your Bank. You can also use this money to buy a share of stock through the Upstox app if you want.
When your friend’s account is successfully opened, your referral amount will be added to your account. If the person you sent your link to clicks on it, your link will be opened. A person can open an Upstox account if they send in the right paperwork. Once they finish all of the steps to open an Upstox account and have a Demat and trading account.
- Refer someone and get 400
- First, get the Upstox app on your phone.
- Finish the steps for opening an account.
- Tap the picture of your profile.
- Choose “Refer friends and earn.”
- Share your referral link for Upstox on WhatsApp or by text message.
- Once they finish their profile, you’ll get £100 for each one that goes through.
- If they put money into the business, you will get an extra $300.
Withdrawal of money
You can easily withdraw the money you earn from trading and the money you get from referrals into your bank account. You can either use the old or new Upstox app or the Pro Web platform to get your money. Just follow the steps below to get your money out of Bank.
Referral Amount Withdrawal
Old App Users:
- Open the Upstox app or Pro Web platform first.
- Sign in and click “Refer and Earn.”
- Choose “Your Earnings and Referrals” from the drop-down menu.
- Here, you can see how much you’ve made from referrals.
- Click “Take Out,” put the amount, and then tap “Confirm.”
- After three days, the money will be in your bank account.
New App Users:
- Open the new Upstox app and sign in first.
- Tap on the option for Rewards.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw, and then click the Send button.
Withdraw Money from Trading Account.
- First, go to the website bo.rksv.in and sign in.
- Type in your login name and password.
- Click “Withdrawal Request” and then click “New.”
- Then they can choose either “Securities” or “Commodities.”
- Enter the amount and then click “Submit.”
How to Buy stocks in Upstox
You only need one click to buy or sell stocks on Upstox. But you need a Demat account in Upstox to do this. I’ve put some money into Upstox, and it’s a great app for buying stocks and investing money online.
- First, start the app Upstox.
- Check out the watchlist tab to look at Stocks, SENSEX, and NIFTY.
- You can choose any stock you want, or you can search by tapping the + icon above.
- Type in words to find something.
- Pick the stock and type in the amount.
- Then put price in.
- If you have already put money in your wallet, it’s okay. If not, invest more money.
- Now, tap the button that says “Yes.”
- On the Portfolio tab, you’ll be able to see the Stocks you’ve bought.
- It will first appear on the Positions tab. It will appear later on the Holdings tab.
- Please keep in mind that you can check the “current value,” “total investment,” and “Day P&L” by tapping on the button below (Profit and Loss).
Add Funds in Upstox
- First, click on the Funds tab.
- Tap the “Add Money” button.
- Type the amount and select Bank account.
Add a bank account to your online Upstox
A lot of people wonder how to add a bank account or a secondary bank account to Upstox, so here is the answer. Through the Keystone Upstox online portal, you can add a bank account to Upstox.
- First, go to the official website for Keystone XL (Click Here).
- Sign in, and then click on “Service Request.”
- In the “Bank Account” section, click the “Bank Addition” button.
- Here on this page, you have to enter information about your new bank account, such as the type of account, the name of the bank, the account number, the IFSC code, etc.
- There will be two check boxes on the next page. These are “Make this Trading account my main one” and “Make this Deemat account my main one.”
- If you choose, this account will be your main account for trading or Deemat.
- On the next page, you’ll need to upload your bank proof, which should include your MICR or IFSC code.
- Please don’t upload bank statements that are older than 3 months.
- On the next page, you have to enter the OTP that was sent to the phone number linked to your Aadhar.
- Tap the next button and enter the OTP.
- You need to fill out an E-Sign.
- After that, your request will be dealt with in 24 to 48 hours.
Add a bank account to the Upstox app
- First, tap on the icon that looks like a person.
- Choose the option “My Account.”
- Scroll down and then click on “Add New Bank.”
- Choose either a savings account or a checking account.
- Add the IFSC Code, Account Number, check the box, and tap the Next button.
- The Upstox app will add your new bank account.
- If you need to, it’s easy to switch or change your bank account in Upstox.
Close Upstox Account
You can close your Upstox account once you’ve taken out all of your trading, referral, and mutual fund balances. The request to close an Upstox account is a little tricky. Follow the steps below.
- First, open the app or website for Upstox and then sign in.
- Tap on your name, then choose “Profile” from the menu.
- Here, you’ll see a button that says “View All.”
- Choose the “Close Account” option from the menu.
- Choose the “Account Closure Request Page” option.
- The decide between the two choices.
- “Close Account” and “Close Your Account.”
Upstox Customer Care Number
You can reach out to the Upstox team if you have any issues with the Upstox app or the Upstox refer and earn offer. You can reach Upstox’s support team through phone at their dedicated support line or via email at their dedicated support email address.
Contact Number: 91-22-6130-9999
Questions Related To Upstox
1.What is MTM in Upstox?
MTM is shorthand for “Mark To Market” in Upstox.
2. How to withdraw the amount from Upstox?
After logging onto the Upstox app or Pro Web platform, you can request payment of your referral bonus. Withdrawing funds from your trading account is as simple as visiting bo.rksv.in.
3. Who owns Upstox?
Raghu Kumar, Ravi Kumar, and Shrinivas Viswanath are Upstox’s three co-founders.
4. What is the Upstox account opening charges?
Upstox Deemat accounts cost 199 (plus GST) to open. So, the total cost of setting up an Upstox deemat account is 249.
5. Does Upstox Pay for Referrals?
Adding money to your Upstox wallet is possible through the referral programme. Currently, for every successful referral, you will receive $400. This money can be deposited into your bank account at any time.
6. What is the procedure for redeeming my Upstox referral bonus?
Upstox will pay you a referral bonus if the person you invited uses your referral link to create a deemat account and uploads documents.
7. Why did I fail to withdraw Upstox referral bonus to my bank account?
The Upstox referral bonus can be withdrawn if a single trade has been made within the past year. You should expect the referral fee to be added to your account within 3 business days.
8. What is the referral amount for Upstox?
Upstox has a $400 per referral bonus. It’s not always the same. If they sign up for Demat and finish your profile, you will receive 100. If they make a first-time investment, you’ll receive an additional $300.
9. Can we withdraw the referral amount from Upstox?
Getting your Upstox referral money out is possible. If you have a NEFT account, the funds will be deposited there within three to four business days.