How to cancel domino’s pizza order?
There are two ways to cancel Domino pizza order:
1. Call the Domino’s store where you placed the order:
- Find the phone number of the Domino’s store where you placed your order. You can usually find this on your order confirmation or on the Domino’s website.
- Call the store and speak to a customer service representative.
- Provide the representative with your order number and name.
- Request to cancel your order.
2. Contact Domino’s customer service:
- Visit the Domino’s website and click on the “Contact Us” link.
- Fill out the contact form with your name, email address, and phone number.
- In the “Message” box, type a message requesting to cancel your order.
- Click the “Send” button.
If you cancel your order before it has been prepared, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel your order after it has been prepared, you may still be charged for the order.
- If you need to cancel domino pizza order as soon as possible, it is best to call the Domino’s store where you placed the order.
- If you are canceling your pizza order because you are unhappy with the service, be sure to let the customer service representative know why.
- If you are canceling your domino’s pizza order because you have changed your mind, be sure to apologize for any inconvenience.