Sincerely, thank you for viewing our privacy statement.
LoudVoice has created this privacy statement in order to make it clear how any information you supply when using this website (the “Site”) will be used.
We take your privacy very seriously. This policy was created to give you peace of mind when using the LoudVoice website and submitting your personal data.
The [22 July 2017] is the effective date of this policy.
As of [8th June 2018], this policy had been last modified.
Loudvoice.xyz is entirely committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, which recognises the significant importance of data protection and privacy (GDPR.)
Please contact us if you have any concerns with regards to the use of your Personal Data and we will happily assist you.
2. What we collect
Only with your consent we will collect and store the following information through this website:
- First and/or last name. (via Contact page forms, New client consultation form, Email signup forms, Blog comment form, Offline chat contact form, Feedback/testimonial form.)
- Email address, telephone number, Skype ID, blog or website URL. (via Contact forms, New client consultation form, Email signup forms, Blog comment form, Offline chat contact form, Feedback/testimonial form.)
- Website audience information, blog or website URL, preferences. (via Consultation form, Blog comment form.)
- Demographic information such as age, sex, plus GeoLocation, IP address, browser/device, preferences, and interests. (via Google Analytics, Live Chat feature on our website, PushEngage browser notifications, Blog comment form, Crazy Egg, Email signup forms.)
- Referral information such as website address, industry, company, etc. (via Google Analytics, Email signup forms)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service.
Below you will find a list of the things we may store and use your personal data for:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information you provide to improve our products and services.
- We may make use of the information you give us in order to make our offerings better.
- We may use the “name” and “email address” you submitted through one of our email signup forms to send you promotional emails about our and/or affiliate products, services, special deals, and other information we think you’ll find interesting.
- Your information may also be used to contact you for market research purposes from time to time (E.g. Case studies, Expert round-up posts, Customer feedback). This will be the ONLY time we get in touch with you.
- If you provide us with personal information, we may use that information to tailor our website to your interests and needs.
- Unless we are forced to do so by law, we will not share your personal information with any third parties.
The answer is yes.
You may be certain that when you visit our website, your personal information is safe and secure.
Neither we, nor any third parties, will ever disclose your personal information with anybody else.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously.
Upon visiting this website for the first time, you will be greeted with an option to Accept Cookies.
Cookies are disabled until you consent whether you’d like to accept them or not. If you decide to accept, the page will reload.
A cookie is a small file which asks for permission to be placed in your web browser/computer hard drive.
The file is added and the cookie helps us to measure and analyze: website traffic and visitor behavior.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an “individual”.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your “preferences”.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any sensitive information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
If you do not wish for this to happen, please DO NOT click on any links you see on this website.
Even if you’ve agreed to cookies, you can always alter your browser settings to block them if you don’t like them.
Please note that this may limit your access to our website, information and offers.
6.Tracking by a third-party
Moreover, we believe that it is critical for us to disclose to you whether third-party firms or organisations are able to receive and monitor your personally identifiable information through our website.
Google and other websites indicated below can track you through “this Site” since we use their services for social networking, usage statistics, behaviour tracking, and infrastructure functions.
The NIA opt-out programme is one in which Google participates. You can opt out of Google tracking by going to this link:
Additionally, you may check out the privacy policies and tracking practises of the following websites:
7. Linking to other websites
This website, loudvoice.xyz, may contain links to other sites of interest. Please be aware that once you leave our site via one of these links, we have no control over the other website you visit.
This privacy statement does not apply to any information you disclose on third-party websites, and we therefore disclaim any responsibility for its security and privacy.
Look read the website’s privacy statement before you proceed.
8. Controlling your own personal data
If you don’t want your personal information collected or used, you can do so in the following ways:
In order to ensure that your information is solely used for communication purposes, look for a checkbox while filling out a contact form on this website.
Look for the checkbox declaring that you consent to the collection and storage of your information if you are requested to fill out an email registration form on this website in order to receive timely information and/or marketing content via email communication.
To opt out of our direct marketing, simply write to us and let us know that you no longer wish to be contacted.
Under the Data Protection Act of 1998, you have the right to see any personal information we have about you.
Please contact us as soon as possible at the above address if you believe any information we are keeping on you is erroneous or incomplete. We will correct any information that is erroneous as soon as possible.
The following modifications have been made to this policy:
Please accept our sincere thanks for taking the time to review our privacy statement.
Wishing you all the best for the day!