Paytm Service Agent (PSA) – Earn upto ₹30000 per month from home
Do you want to earn money from home? If yes, then you can earn upto ₹30000 per month after being a Paytm Service Agent. Today, you will get to know all the specifics and basic information regarding Paytm Service Agent app.
Any Paytm user with possessing age 18+, Aadhar Card and minimal educational qualification certificate can register for Paytm Agent. If you will join Paytm Service Agent Program then you may simply make money from home through recharge, bus or airplane ticket purchase, Paytm All in one QR Code and Fastag onboarding etc.
I am not claiming you can become a Paytm Agent without any investment. Because here you have to invest ₹499 for the first time as a security deposit. Usually Paytm takes 7-10 days to validate applicant details. So if you are applying today and all your documents are authentic, you may expect within the following 10 days you will become a Paytm Service Agent.
Paytm Service Agent (PSA)
We are all aware that Paytm is one of India’s leading platforms for online recharge, bill payment, money transfer, UPI, and ticket booking, among other services. Paytm announces the Paytm Agent Program in order to expand their service to a large number of new users. This is merely a software that enables users over the age of 18 to earn a respectable income through full-time, part-time, or volunteer employment. Users who become Paytm Service Agents can make money in a variety of ways provided by Paytm.
- Applicant must be 18 or older.
- Certificate of highest educational attainment
- Aadhar Card Android Smartphone 499 (Security Deposit)
- Excellent networking and communication abilities.
How to Become a Paytm Service Agent?
If you are an existing Paytm user, you may apply to become a Paytm service agent through the Android app on your smartphone. If not, you may apply after creating a Paytm psa app account. Here, you must upload your Aadhar card, greatest level of schooling, and a selfie. Please maintain these necessary documents and follow the processes to become a Paytm Service Agent.
- Download the Paytm app and sign up for an account.
- Open Paytm App >> Click Here to Search for Paytm Service Agent, or Click Here.
- Click on the Apply Now or Here button.
- Now fill all required information (Name, Email, Educational Qualification etc).
- Then, select a webinar time to learn a Paytm Service Agent lesson.
- Complete the registration procedure by submitting an image of your Aadhar card (front and back), your highest degree, and a live selfie.
- Now complete the evaluation, which consists of five questions (minimum 3 correct answers required). 1 question is worth 10 points, and 5 questions are worth 50 points.
- Choose the smallest number from the following options: 102, 302, 320, and 120.
- Now pay 499 for the product set. You will get KIT at your residence within the following seven business days.
After completing these steps, a link will be emailed to your mobile number on file. You must to download an app that is not available in the Google Play Store. After installing Paytm Service Agent App or Golden Gate App version 4.0.5, you are now an Authorized Paytm PSA and may begin onboarding merchants using Paytm Golden Gate App.
How to Open a Zerodha Demat Account Online | How to Open a Zerodha Demat Account
Paytm Service Agent Merchandise Kit
After completing the Paytm Service Agent registration procedure, a merchandising kit will be sent to your address within seven business days. This product Kit includes the things listed below.
- All in one QR Code sticker – 50.
- Paytm Accepted Sticker – 50.
- L Shape Standees – 10.
- Sun Packs – 10.
- MHD Sticker – 50.
- Shelf Tape – 1.
- Black Marker – 1.
- Lanyards and ID Card Size QR Code – 3.
- Paytm Bag – 1.
- ID Card – 1.
- Dangler – 0.
What is Paytm Service Agent Webinar?
If you wish to become a Paytm Agent, you must join the PSA Webinar. It is merely an application that will assist you in comprehending and learning more about the PSA Program.
This webinar will teach you how to communicate, impress clients, approach clients, etc.
PSA Webinar Timing
Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday – 11 AM & 5 PM.
Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday – 11 AM.
Paytm Service Agent Commission Structure
Through the Service Agent Program, there are a total of four ways to make money.
- Consumer services agency.
- Fastag commission.
- Commission for onboarding merchants.
- Paytm Do It Yourself – DIY
The most lucrative options are merchant on-boarding commission and Fastag commission, but these are also the most challenging. On the other side, consumer services commissions are the easiest way to generate money. However, this choice has the lowest commission compared to the alternatives.
1. Consumer Services Commission
Through the PSA consumer services commission, you can earn a commission for recharging, paying bills, and booking tickets (bus, train, hotel, air)
|Recharge||Prepaid and Postpaid Mobile Recharge||0.20%||Payment will be made after the transaction.|
|Bill Payments||Electricity, Water, Gas Bill Payments||Earn & Keep||An agent is free to charge a nominal amount for the services.|
Paytm will only recover the actual bill amount from the user.
Movie & Event Ticket Booking
|Payment will be made when the users avail the services.|
In the event, if the users cancel the tickets no payments will be made to the agent.
|New UPI User||User to link Bank A/C in Paytm App.||₹10 / user per month for 2 months.||Rs 10 per month per user for the first two months.|
2. Fastag Commission Structure
In this instance, Fastag must be placed on automobiles. You will earn more the more you work. You will be compensated for attaching Fastag to vehicles. Additionally, if the vehicle owner makes payment through Fastag, you will receive cash again.
Paytm Merchant onboarding and Fastag commission are, in my opinion, the most lucrative ways to earn additional money through the Paytm Service Agent Program.
3. Merchant on-boarding commission
You will get compensated for connecting Paytm all in one qr code to the stores, the shop’s near you. For this, you will get ₹150. At the same time if the business owners take payment with the QR code then you will get ₹150 more. So in total, you can make upto ₹300 per shop with PSA merchant on-boarding commission.
How To Earn Money
To earn money through PSA merchant onboarding, you must adhere to basic steps. Ensure that you are a Service Agent before proceeding.
- Download Paytm Golden Gate App | Paytm Service Agent App v4.0.5
- Login using your Paytm ID and password.
- Attach a Paytm all-in-one QR Code to the establishment.
- Take pictures of the stores and post them.
- Following that, you will receive ₹150.
- If the shopkeeper collects money, you will receive an additional ₹150.
Service Agent Payout Structure
Through the Paytm Service Agent programme, Paytm claims customers can earn up to 30,000 or more. However, you must perform chores first. The more chores you do, the greater your earnings.
If you connect the Paytm merchant all in one qr code to ten stores in a single day, you will earn 3,000. In this instance, your average monthly income will be between 300,000 and 500,000.
After 30 days, you will get your first payment. This is reserved as a security deposit with Paytm. You will then begin getting weekly rewards. Example: If you begin working with us on March 1, 2020, your first payout cycle will occur on April 7, 2020, when you will get payment for work completed between March 1 and March 7.
Customer Care Number
If you have any questions or are experiencing any issues, you can contact Paytm Service Agent customer service.
Customer Service Number: 01204440442 (Hours of Operation: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM)
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you find this post to be helpful.